What is our software and what is available?
We offer all stages of tuning, the most popular and widely requested from us is a Stage 1 Remap, this is the most you will achieve from your car with stock/ original manufacturer components still in place. Our Stage 1 Remaps are designed to be safe and work within all manufacture tolerances. At SA Tuning we use the very latest equipment.
Our software is developed on our Hitech dynamometer to ensure accuracy in terms of both power delivery and also to ensure that fueling, boost pressures and exhaust gas temperatures (where applicable) are all within tolerance. We pride ourselves on our ability to achieve maximum power whilst maintaining optimum reliability.
How do I send and receive my #truetune files?
Once you have purchased a #truetune you will be granted access your very own #truetune private portal, from there you will be able to:
- upload and down load files for you #truetune
- See all files you have sent and received
- be able to message us directly through the portal for example for a change of vehicle what mods you need for stage 2 etc…
- see how many credits you have remaining and you can purchase more.
You can also have add-ons when you purchase a #truetune. The first tuning file for your #truetune is included (10 SA Tuning credits).
If you would like something extra with your tune you can choose from any of add-ons from the list below and add them to your purchase now or at a later date all add-ons cost 10 SA tuning credits equal to £120 inc VAT.
In addition to this they can be purchased separately and added to your #truetune at a later date. For example if you would like a Pop and Bang/Crackle over run map on your existing Stage 1 Remap with #truetune, we can apply this so you have two files on your #truetune. One file is simply the Stage 1 and the second file is the Stage 1 with Pop and bang. You can freely choose which file to have on your car at any time you want and wherever you want, as they will be stored on the #truetune itself. Just plug #truetune in to the OBD port and choose which file you would like to write in to the car.
- First vehicle file / New vehicle file (eco, stage 1, stage 2 etc…)
- New file for existing vehicle
- DPF Delete (DPF filter must be removed from the canister)
- Ad-blue Delete (where possible)
- EGR Delete (EGR valve must be blanked)
- Pop and Bang/Crackle Over Run Map (where possible)
- Hard-cut Limiters (where possible)
- Popcorn Limiters (where possible)
- P- code Delete (where possible)
- Sports display re calibration for BMWs
- VAG Group DSG Remaps,
- Speed Limiter Removal (where possible)
- O2 off/Lambda Delete (where possible)
- Swirl Flap Delete
Experience and Service
We have tuned over 10,000 vehicles over the years. As industry experts we often troubleshoot for and advise other tuning companies. Sometimes we correct mistakes for them too. We offer a level of customer service that we are very proud of. We treat your car like it was our own and give it the same care and attention to detail. Our team has a genuine passion for tuning, being some of the best in the industry. The initial purchase of a #truetune includes one tuning file with any combination of add-ons.